Rules and Regulations:
- Please return a COMPLETED registration form to the Prater's Mill Foundation. It is important that you return this form (or email), even if you are not attending this year, so that we have up-to-date information (contact person, the number working in your booth, number of vehicles, postal & email addresses and preference etc.)
- Registration & power fees are due by May 15. Make checks payable to the Prater's Mill Foundation. Space will not be reserved for you until all fees are received.
- A receipt will be sent to you upon receipt of your completed invitation form and check. If you do not receive this, contact us, as we may not have received your invitation form.
- A map showing your booth location will be sent to you prior to the fair.
- All crafts must be handmade of natural materials by you. NO PLASTIC WHATSOEVER! Please be very specific describing your craft on the form. For example, "woodcraft" does not give us enough Information.
- You may only bring items that are pre approved. You will be asked to remove any Items displayed that are not crafted by you or not preapproved, for this show, from your booth. We do not duplicate items.
- If you must cancel we will refund your booth fee if notified four weeks prior to the fair.
Please advise us as soon as possible if you will not be able to attend, No shows are not invited back.
- Fair is held rain or shine. No refunds in the event of rain.
- Please be set up by 8:00 AM for both days. Entrance to the exhibit areas to vehicles is prohibited after 8:15AM both days. All vehicles must be removed from the exhibit areas Before 8:45AM both days.
- We encourage you to demonstrate and will assist you with special needs.
- Space is 15x15. No tables or other supplies are furnished by Prater’s Mill.
- No tents larger than 12' x 12'. No funeral tents. Because of the hard ground, plastic tent stakes will not work; bring extra long metal stakes but be careful of our underground wiring.
- Free camping is available to exhibitors. No hookups. Fresh water is available inside the pump house by Prater's Store and the hand washing station by port-o-lets..
- Please send us photos of you and your work and copies of any articles written about you for publicity.
- REMEMBER: Our electricity is limited. Please be aware there may be less electricity and water available
- Sunday Load-out Prep – Sunday Fair Hours 9:00am-5:00pm
- The Traffic Officers determine when it is safe to allow exhibitor’s vehicles into the exhibit area.
- It is NOT considered safe for vehicles to enter either exhibit area while shoppers are still present. However, you can begin breaking down your booth and packing up goods in preparation for loading.
- The order of entry into the exhibit area for loading is determined by booth location and vehicle type. Mikey and Angie, of Prater’s Mill Foundation, will designate exhibitors who will need to be first out.
- Do not attempt to line up until AFTER 4:45pm Sunday. This will not be permitted before 4:45pm.
- All vehicles will have to go to the exhibitor parking lot to cue before proceeding to the exhibit area. Any vehicle attempting to enter the exhibit area from the highway will be sent in to the exhibitor lot. Attendants will be present to assist you in ALL lots.
- The access order of vehicles entering the exhibit area will be as follows:
- Cars, Pickups and Vans without Trailers
- Cars, Pickups and Vans with Trailers
- Large trucks
- Motor Homes
- Vehicles will be held in the exhibitor parking lot until there is room for them in the exhibit area.